Creating and managing groups of jobs
Discover how to create ‘projects’ containing several jobs and how to manage them to work even more efficiently and keep a clear view on your work.
In this video, you will learn how to:
- Know the difference between jobs at the same level and dependencies. You will also learn how to duplicate a job and add it to a group.
- See the details of a group, mark a job as non-billable if it should not be invoiced to the client and define/manage a budget for a group.
- Add a job to a group, remove a job from a group, change the status of a job in a group, edit the name and colour of a group.
- Outsource the jobs of a group to one or more suppliers and see your margin.
- Invoice all the jobs of a group at once and filter these jobs in the list of jobs.